As a Creative Engineering Director, you bring excellent visual problem solving & creative thinking to your team & onsite with clients. Fast on your feet, you adeptly juggle multiple projects & their deadlinesfor yourself & your teamto exceed the needs & goals of all stakeholders. Through encouraging design best practices, you play an instrumental role growing the agencys business, culture, & brand. And youre definitely interested in recruiting sharp, skillful, & engaged CMers to your project teams. Most importantly, you are passionate about creativity, typography, illustration, color, & the commitment to clean design.
- Develop strategic & measurable social & digital programs.
- Recruit, staff, on board, & grow opportunities through relationship in retail group.
- Build & maintain creative culture within the design team.
- Establish, grow, & focus on the health of the team to minimize turnover.
- Educate & mentor the team.
- Help grow the creative brand.
- Create business cases when work goes live.
- Create the creative identification, meaning, & direction of this office.
- Work on new business & organic growth opportunities.
- Establish strong rapport with team lead & members of the department.
- Strategically cast teams that match members skills & career aspiration based on resource plans & input from leads.
- Understand skillsets & personalities of team members to find areas for opportunity or improvement.
- Participate in the performance review process with 360 feedback & portfolio reviews.
- Ensure the project teams have resources needed to concept effectively.
- Create a positive environment where creativity can flourish every day.
- Lead recurring status meetings to discuss staffing for all active projects & potential projects.
- Mediate cross-functional resourcing issues with conflict resolution.
- Stay familiar with the latest trends & work in the design & advertising industry.
- Expertly assess the quality of creative, interactive, & production portfolios & reels.
- Collaborate with recruiting team on FTE & freelance recruiting needs.
- Ensure successful on-boarding & off-boarding of all employees.
- Partner with producers & project managers to monitor milestones & track schedule & scope changes
- 8-15+years relevant experience in a creative or marketing organization
- Experience in a resource or project management role within a project-based strategic, creative, or technical agency environment.
- Knowledge of digital processes & the creative process.
- Experience in design, conceptual advertising, or interactive.
- Experience working in a dynamic & fluid environment.
- Understanding of project lifecycle & process of complex requirements, briefs, potential risks, & dependencies relevant to resourcing work.
- Excellent communication & people management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a creative, fast-paced environment & work well under pressure.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity & inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.