Product managers at Asana drive Asanas product strategy & execution, translating customer needs & opportunities into a compelling roadmap & working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for team productivity & collaboration. Were defining the Work Management category & inventing new ways for teams to work more efficiently together & see the larger purpose behind their work. Youll work directly with Engineering, Design, User Research, & Data Science, as well as with Sales, Support, & Marketing to ship great product. Youll take part in every type of product work here from strategy to product to process improvements conceptualizing, launching, & iterating on Asana itself for millions of teams around the world.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead our Integrations team, which oversees designing & building all of our first party integrations. Youre an experienced product leader who has deep empathy for customers & can balance multiple parallel workstreams at once. You thrive on cross-functional collaboration & are excited to partner with engineering, design, user research, product marketing, product leadership, & the rest of our amazing PM team.
What youll achieve
- Define & deliver a compelling roadmap based on customer needs & strategic opportunities
- Partner with Engineering & Design peers to execute on the plan
- Connect the dots across experiences & teams to create a cohesive customer experience
- Mentor new PMs & share best practices with the product team
- 4+ years professional experience managing software products from inception through launch & iteration
- Strategic: inspires the company by creating bold, game-changing ideas & delivering them across a set of customer problems
- Get Stuff Done: creates, flexes, & evangelizes a roadmap. Thoughtfully breaks down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
- Customer centric: elicits non-obvious customer needs, synthesizes research to gain a deep understanding & narrow definition of a problem
- Communication & collaboration: co-creates with teammates to deliver high-quality results. Speaks & writes with clarity
- Grow Team Asana: mentors others. Creates great team morale. Shares best practices.
- Growth Mindset: leads with curiosity, open to feedback
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.