OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
The Solution Architect will work at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex software solutions & drive the engagement team towards an optimal solution. S/he will leverage strong communication & relationship building skills to identify requirements, craft solutions, & secure client approval.
- The Solution Architect works closely with Solution Delivery Manager & Technical Consultants & is responsible for managing the end-to-end solution design. More specifically, Solution Architect will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Conduct requirements gathering & analysis sessions with clients.
- Document gathered software requirements & review the list of requirements with customer for sign-off.
- Design & document sound functional & technical solutions, including process flows in Lucidchart & technical customizations, based on customer requirements. Work with the customer to get sign-off.
- Configure & test Zuora Billing, Revenue & Add-On products to meet the approved designs.
- Perform testing of end-to-end solutions in conjunction with development team & customer.
- Create & develop training materials & conduct/deliver end-user training to customer. Support the customer with regular calls to answer functional & technical questions.