Critical Mass is looking for a Lambda Developer to join our growing team. In this role you will collaborate with the rest of the data engineering team to help us develop code to collect, store, & process huge data sets for analysis & visualization. You will work with the Marketing Science & Technology teams to design & implement the data flows, tools, & processes needed to refine our various data pipelines.
The ideal candidate for this position is an individual contributor that not only provides technical expertise, but also collaborates with other disciplines (Marketing Science), & actively seeks development process improvement.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Science & Technology teams to enhance our data processing platform
- Develop code in keeping with established processes & standards
- Be proactive about driving best practices for data collection & ingestion
- Provide leadership in the development of the code1+ years engineering experience, 1+ years working with data in the cloud, ideally using AWS.
- 3+ years working experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years working with data in the cloud, ideally using AWS (Lambda, S3, Glue, RedShift)
- Experience with a modern version control system such as GIT or SVN
- Strong creative problem-solving & troubleshooting ability
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities & meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills & organizational skills
- Ability to grasp & adapt to new concepts quickly
- Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with NodeJS