FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
Our passionate design team values collaboration, sharing ideas, & championing user-centered experiences across the organization.
This role requires a multi-disciplined designer to join our creative team to execute a range of graphic assets across many areas of the business. Your design work will be viewed by millions of sports fans across North America on items such as homepage takeovers, static advertisements, landing pages, & print campaigns. Youll also create assets for our major partners (including the NBA, Cleveland Cavaliers, Jacksonville Jaguars & many more).
Youll work closely with Copywriters, our Art Director, & other Designers in our New York office to ensure our projects meet goals/objectives, & maintain a high level of quality & brand consistency. Youll have the ability to translate business & marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use & emotionally engaging & that drive our business forward.
What youll do
- Work with the design team to produce high quality, on-brand graphics for advertising campaigns & whole site takeovers
- Create & complete engaging designs for web, print, & digital/interactive media.
- Deliver campaigns on time & to the correct technical specifications
- Work on large multi-banner advertising campaigns with our main partners (across NFL, MLB, NBA, & NHL seasons)
- Create landing pages that match related advertising assets, making sure on-boarding flows are consistent
- Build landing pages through the use of our internal CMS
- Follow & influence design style & brand guidelines
- Help us build an incredible design culture
Who were looking for
- 1 - 2 years of professional graphic design experience
- Bachelors degree with a design focus or related field is a plus
- A well-rounded portfolio of real & conceptual work
- Experience developing design concepts & solutions based on creative briefs
- High attention to detail
- Ability to turn feedback/input into solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas
- Ability to clearly articulate design decisions
- Highly proficient in Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to convert PSDs to HTML/CSS landing pages
- Experience designing performance-based assets, including social media, landing pages, banner ads, & email
- Strong interest in sports design is a plus.
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K plan
- Attractive health insurance plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that werespect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Ourfocus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.