About the right team member:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is the first point of contact for our customers. Our SDRs are creative, passionate, & self-driven team players. Day-to-day responsibilities include qualifying inbound leads, outbounding to leads, scheduling meetings with our sales team, & growing our sales pipeline. This role is for entry-level candidates looking to launch their career. To be considered, you must demonstrate high levels of professionalism, coachability, articulate the ClassPass for Work value proposition, & communicate why a career in sales is the right path for you.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting efforts
- Qualify & understand a leads needs & effectively communicate how ClassPass will meet them.
- Establish rapport with all levels of buyers including senior executives
- Use Salesforce, Salesloft, & ZoomInfo for lead management & sales forecasting
- Documenting various details including use cases, lead scores & next steps
- Develop creative, fun, & innovative ways to connect & build out your relationships with potential partners & share across the team
- Achieve & consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintaining daily KPIs & metrics set forth by management
- Hustle & drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong relationship builder
- Clear passion & strong communication skills
- Consistent measurable over-achievement in past experiences
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, & manage time effectively
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.