CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a highly analytical, data driven & creative CRM Marketing Manager to manage, grow & optimize our email program & support additional channels, such as native app & referral as we continue to grow. Were looking for someone creative, professional & detail-oriented with a passion for wow-ing current & potential members through captivating & on-brand communications. You will rely on data & testing to find new ways to drive upgrades, usage & retention through emails, app messaging & other marketing avenues you uncover.
What You Will Do:
- Execute day-to-day operational tasks of multi-prong email campaigns, from creative briefs to HTML coding & QA/deployment.
- Assist with one-off & drip push & in-app campaigns for the CLEAR native app & drive awareness of mobile app features to our member base through all lifecycle channels
- Identify, track & implement meaningful tests to improve one-off emails & drip campaigns through segmentation & personalization
- Track performance of programs, build out reporting, & partnering closely with data science on retention initiatives such as churn models.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across the organization, such as new verticals, product, & finance, to understand key initiatives & how email can support retention.
- Stay up to date on the newest tools & tactics in email marketing
- Maintain a high level of quality across projects & schedules
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing, preferably with a subscription based business
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS
- Understanding of email marketing & app marketing best practices
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a must. Working knowledge of Movable Ink, Email on Acid, & Braze is an added bonus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with an "own it" mentality
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, & campaign reports & dashboards
- Strong project management & multi-tasking skills
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment