ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction, from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & actual value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
ACV is looking for a passionate & experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team! As the Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning & developing our overall email marketing strategy. You will be responsible for managing the strategy, leading your team & ensuring that the business goals are met.
What you will do:
- Manage & build overall email marketing strategy
- Create various email lists & campaigns
- Create & design various CTAs & email templates
- Test every campaigns success
- Determine email marketing KPIs
- Develop & present reports on a weekly basis
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Analyze email results & incorporate learnings to optimize future sends
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement & website interactions
- Develop documentation & road maps for processes, A/B tests, & promotions that succeed through email
- Utilize 1st & 3rd party data to enhance targeting & optimize lifecycle communication
What you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, managing & executing email programs
- Experience with salesforce strongly preferred
- Hands on experience with HTML & content management systems
- Experience with marketing automation email platforms (Pardot, SFMC, Marketo) strongly preferred
- Experience coding & slicing emails for delivery into ESP
- Strong project manager who can drive multiple projects at once ensuring on time delivery
- Detail oriented with ability to achieve error free execution consistently
- Strong collaborator with ability to take direction from & work with partners cross functionally
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.