WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & build their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
We are creating software for physical space that uses data & technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster & smarter, & ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings. Our state of the art technologies & dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 210 in just over eight years.
The mission of WeWork Labs is to make WeWork the long-term friend & partner to early stage startups, helping them fulfill their destiny, & to power all organizations that share the same intention. Our vision is to be there for anyone who wishes to take the startup path, be the best place to start, & forever partner in success & failure. We offer a global platform that helps startups grow & succeed through community, education, mentorship, investments, press & more, & deliver directly under the WeWork Labs brand & indirectly by powering incubators & accelerators.
Youre an out-of-the-box thinker with deep technology roots; a well organized self-starter who is eager to jump in feet first. You are someone who has built robust scalable enterprise, mobile, & consumer platforms. You can listen to what a customer says they want, prioritize, & help figure out a real solution to their problem. You bring a proven history of initiative, self-direction, creativity, & the ability to meet deadlines & evidence that you are a top performer in your current role. You are very hands-on, while also being able to build & develop a team. Daily work will also include partnering closely with centralized & market-level sales, partnerships, programming, strategy, & corporate HQ teams.
- Know the operation of our business & the tools being used by each department to grow & lead the company
- Define a product vision for the various pieces of the WeWork Labs engine
- Design & lead exceptional products that help our customers run their businesses more efficiently
- Collaborate with the engineering team to find the right technological solutions for building our Labs products & programs
- Organize & adhere to tight schedules & working with others to ensure everyone is on-track to reach their assigned goals within the allocated time frame
- Research & test potential solutions for future functionality
- Evaluate & figure out product roadmaps
- Work with sales & support teams to find opportunities for improvement
- Work directly with design/development teams on sprint scheduling & functionality testing
- Work with the marketing team to build plans for different partners
- Educate team members on new functionality & scheduled features
- A/B testing & evaluation of user trends
- Follow up on status of current development goals in progress
- Organize schedule for next set of development goals
- Verify functionality diagrams & wireframes contain all requirements
- Discuss recent customer requests with customer success teams
- Interview customers to gain insight into opportunity areas
- Study usage trends as they relate to upcoming features & define product feature goals
- Examine results of previous goal sets to resolve areas for improvement
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant technical Product Management experience (SaaS, mobile, etc.)
- Bachelor or equivalent in Management Information Systems, Management Engineering, Engineering, or other qualitative degree.
- 3+ years experience bringing web products to market, from concept through development & launch, in software or internet services
- Prior experience conceptualizing features that enhance the user journey
- Understanding of Agile software development
- Solid knowledge of the latest technology & UX Trends. Youre someone that provides feedback & suggestions across internal teams to improve future product functionality, user experience, & customer satisfaction
- Ability to both work collaboratively across functions & independently
- Shown success & ability to execute both tactical & strategic initiatives
- Willingness to tackle new challenges, responsibilities, & assignments
- Creative thinking & flexibility -- ability to multi-task & handle pressure in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to prioritize & lead critical situations
- Dedicated, reliable; driven to achieve team goals
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, & empathy
- Passion & understanding for WeWorks mission & values
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.