WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job & internship opportunities, receive advice, & get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUp's platform to reach, recruit & engage with the new generation of early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
We are looking for a Customer Success Operations Analyst to join our growing Customer Success team! In this role, youll play an integral part in ensuring both our clients & our users are happy. Youll be the gatekeeper of all job listings posted on WayUp. This includes working closely with our Marketing team to help support all of our clients, & the Product team to help support our users. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset, high attention to detail, & is the kind of person that views every day as an opportunity to accomplish new things.
- Own the entire process of editing, approving, & vetting job listings that are posted on WayUp
- Optimize & test job descriptions to ensure roles are clear, concise, & appealing to our users
- Own job listings application metrics & performance
- Manage all client job listings to help monitor & analyze performance
- Develop creative ways to help our customers find the best candidates for their roles & best practices around best roles for our candidates
- Work as the main liaison between our Customer Success & Marketing teams on a daily basis
- Manage multiple priorities & goals over each day & week
- Support the Customer Success team with operational tasks, internal communication & alignment as well as communication with candidates.
- Respond to emails & social media messages from users who need help using WayUp
- Personally reach out to users to learn about how their experience & to further delight them
- Interact with the technology & product teams to identify & solve bugs
- Articulate user feedback to the Product team to help drive appropriate changes
- Become an expert on WayUp & how to help our users find awesome opportunities
- Bachelors degree required
- Excellent communicator - you will be working cross-functionally with almost every team at WayUp
- High attention to detail - remember, you are the sole gatekeeper of all our jobs on the site!
- Comfortable managing multiple projects & priorities at once
- Analytical skill set - we want someone who can look at the numbers & figure out what needs to happen for improvement!
- Eager to learn & own internal systems
- Previous experience in Customer Service preferred
- Extraordinary written communication skills
- Willing to work remote for one hour a day on Saturday & Sunday
- Self-starter & problem-solver
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Plan through MassMutual
- Weekly Catered Team Lunch
- Monthly Lunch & Learns with Industry Leaders, CEOs, VCs & more
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Continuous Education Stipend
- Office Snacks, Cold Brew & Lots of Dogs!
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process & consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents & perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard toactual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex & gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation & related medical conditions), gender identity & gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military & veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, & any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics).