The Senior Offline Marketing Manager will drive & execute Knotels Offline Marketing strategy at a global & local scale. Due to the importance of our offline marketing channels, this role will be vested with high responsibilities & a great team.
What Youll Do
- Develop the local field marketing plan to generate demand, which aligns with overall company strategy. This plan may include ads, content, events, & press opportunities
- Drive direct response strategy & execution on offline channels with an emphasis on Events, Direct Mail, Experiential Marketing, Out-of-Home & print
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business objectives & marketing strategies to tailor programs accordingly
- Guide team on creative, content planning & localization processes
- Manage agencies for & work cross-functionally with the Content, Growth & local teams for campaign planning & execution
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to track & evaluate performance, & design & interpret A/B experiments
- Regularly analyze results & report out on campaign performance
- Be a brand advocate
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years in Offline Performance Marketing
- You move quickly & are comfortable wearing many different hats
- Analytical & consistently looking to optimize
- You are outcomes driven
- You have the ability to think big picture but also sweat the details
- You can ruthlessly prioritize
- Startup experience a plus
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil & Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operatescustom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, & was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, & Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.