Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet & healthcare investors in the world.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & have a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Remote Pharmacist, you will be at the frontlines of Capsules mission to build a better, nicer, kinder, smarter pharmacy to make life simpler & healthier for everyone. You will help us build the first iconic, enduring, & emotionally resonant mass-market consumer brand in healthcare a next-generation pharmacy made for a world where you prefer to interact digitally & one where the health system finally puts everybody on the same team. You will set the standard for our exceptional end-to-end customer experience. Note: This is a temporary position.
What Youll Do:
- Execute on transferring prescriptions from other pharmacies for both new & existing customers
- Master our internal systems: develop full operational knowledge & understanding of the the customer experience & internal workflow
- Effectively communicate with doctors offices, pharmacies, & insurers
- 1+ years of relevant pharmacy work experience: prescription processing, completing transfers
- Valid NY State pharmacist license required
- Must be located within the Greater New York City Area
- Must have a reliable computer equipment & access to internet
- Relentlessly resourceful, optimistic, creative problem-solver
- Can work independently with little supervision & escalate issues when appropriate
- Team player working within remote pharmacist team & with team in Capsule offices to create an customers love
- Aggressively organized, multi-tasking master
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.