LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The LiveRamp Commercial Strategy team is responsible for driving commercial business transformation through leading key initiatives identified by the senior leadership team & business leaders. We focus on defining & implementing Sales Strategy (e.g. ideal customer profiles, channel strategy, growth & attach strategies), Customer Experience Strategy (e.g. post-sale team structure definition, Customer Engagement programs frameworks), Organization Optimization & Special Commercial Initiatives (e.g. M&A integration, Board materials).
Youll be joining as a Commercial Strategy Sr. Associate reporting into the Director of Commercial Strategy. You will own & also support larger initiatives in the Commercial Strategy team, & will be responsible for working with business stakeholders to plan & execute commercial initiatives across the enterprise. You will lead discussions, drive decisions, & manage key activities necessary to successfully deliver the Commercial initiatives.Leading initiatives require the ability to work effectively with business sponsors to design the business strategy, processes, & change management, along with providing project management.
- Manage multiple complex & large projects simultaneously from initiation through delivery. Own planning & execution of strategic projects with a strong focus on understanding & delivering to the business objectives & measuring outcomes.
- Document & develop cross functional processes & project methodology needed to deliver on commercial goals. Lead continuous process improvement through identification & implementation of best practices.
- Lead meetings, provide status updates, & dashboards to keep the project team & senior leadership current on progress & risks for escalation.
- Ensure correct prioritization based on business impact, functional support & timing.
- Coach business stakeholders & leaders to drive decisions & change management.
- Establish strong relationships across the commercial team, business sponsors, key stakeholders & project team members.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, & commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities.
Your team will:
Ensure that LiveRamps Commercial team meets & exceeds our current goals & is set up to be scalable for the future, while working closely with the Commercial leadership team & other key stakeholders in Finance, HR, Sales Operations, Product, Marketing & Business Technology to define & rollout initiatives.
- 3-5 years experience in a consulting, program or project management, internal strategy & operations, or business analyst roles
- AdTech or MarTech experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively with project team members
- Strong analytical skills to identify requirements & potential solutions with business sponsors, stakeholders, & project team members
- Experience in effectively using project management tools (SmartSheet and/or MS Project) & GSuite (email, slides, docs, & sheets)
- GSD attitude that will push through roadblocks
- Ability to build strong relationships across all parts of the organization
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York City, Phoenix and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.