The Public Sector Campaign Manager is responsible for pipeline generation & acceleration campaigns targeting the federal, state, local & education sectors. This role will lead efforts to acquire new FED, SLED & education customers through strategic & well executed campaigns & go-to-market initiatives. The Public Sector Campaigns Manager will work closely with marketing leadership, field marketing, digital marketing & the demand execution teams to conceptualize & plan integrated programs, determine & measure goals & objectives, align cross-functional teams, & execute on program deliverables. This role requires substantial cross-functional collaboration & an intimate understanding of government marketing. The position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing.
What Youll Do:
- Develop & implement high-impact demand generation programs to accelerate & achieve pipeline targets for the federal, state, local & education sectors
- Identify target audiences, develop & execute integrated campaigns that engage, inform & activate prospects to take action
- Develop & execute innovative & intentional online & offline campaign strategies including display, web, social media, SEM, email, nurture, direct mail & more
- Develop & implement trigger-based nurturing programs that target all stages of a prospect's journey to closed opportunity
- Establish KPIs aligned to MBOs, track performance/success, measure, analyze & adjust campaigns in-flight based on performance
- Prepare marketing reports & post-program analysis summarizing campaign results
- Collaborate with the FED & SLED Marketing Team to influence overall marketing strategy & ensure alignment across campaigns, events, programs & other marketing efforts
Were looking for someone with:
- BA or BS preferably in communications, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in high-tech, B2G campaign design, integrated marketing, & demand generation
- Hands-on experience developing, executing & optimizing integrated marketing campaigns including social, digital, search, display & content creation
- Proven track record of delivering end-to-end integrated campaigns
- Proven experience developing high ROI demand generation campaigns
- Analytical minded with understanding of SiriusDecisions Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent writing skills with experience in landing page, email & ad copywriting
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership & accountability
Tanium offers an endpoint management & security platform built for the worlds most demanding IT environments. Many of the worlds largest & most sophisticated organizations including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, & remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for five consecutive years & ranks 4th on FORTUNEs list of the Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in & give back to the causes they care about most.