About the right team member:
Youre a natural leader & work closely with your team to hit targets each month & contribute to the growth of ClassPass. You set the bar for the team by demonstrating your stellar cold calling, pitching & negotiating skills. You thrive as a player-coach by setting ambitious goals & providing the necessary mentorship, feedback, & support to set the team up for success. Above all, you know how to foster strong team camaraderie, motivate & empower individuals to do their best work, & drive everyone towards a collective goal.
- Successfully manage a sales team to hit monthly targets in specific territories
- Recruit & maintain a team of sales talent; coaching & performance monitoring of sales individuals to maximize each team members results
- Communicate successes & roadblocks to the Director to ensure the team is on track to hit monthly goals
- Organize & vet both inbound & prospective studio partners coming through the funnel to help the team maintain priorities & focus
- Work directly with team to drive through the full sales cycle by making introductions, assessing & building the relationship & closing the deal
- Identify emerging neighborhoods & target areas while being fully aware of new products & the competitive landscape
- Develop creative, fun, & innovative ways to connect & build out your relationships with potential partners & share across the team
- Support the team to ensure they achieve & consistently exceed monthly target goals
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards & top performance
- Experience with mentoring, coaching & people management
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize & attend to detail
- A genuine curiosity about people & local businesses & the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- A team player & comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Resilience to overcome objections & obstacles with an openness to feedback & dedication to self improvement
- Technical experience in computer programs such as CRM systems (SalesForce), Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree & 1-3 years relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.