The Solutions Consultant functions as the expert in traditional SaaS presales & Pluralsight products & services. This individual removes technical roadblocks - perceived or actual, understands & solves customer pain points, & delivers a world class pre-contract experience for the commercial EMEA market.
The Solutions Consultant possesses a deep understanding of market trends, influences, dynamics, & operational architecture which they will use to partner with PluralsightSales. He or she operates as the product & process expert in all engagements.
Who you're committed to being:
- Be the go-to expert in Pluralsight's integration products & act as a SME for the assigned sales team for all related questions
What you'll own:
- Develop & be able to work in a structured work flow for technical sales requests
- Assist in identifying & executing development of marketing materials & other technical resources needed to enable the assigned Pluralsight sales team
- Conduct customer facing technical sales calls as needed by the team (will include frequent travel)
- Own & drive technical product implementations & customer security demands to completion
- Be an expert in Pluralsight's Professional Services offerings & be tightly integrated with them to own & upsell service opportunities
- Assist assigned sales teams in drafting & managing technical requirements required within RFP/RFI proposals
- Develop & deliver targeted & specific product demonstrations to enterprise executives & decision makers, as necessary.
- Possess a deep understanding of European technical law & data privacy requirements, & be able to speak to them with expertise to enterprise clients.
Experience you'll need:
- Strong operational aptitude balanced by highly-effective interpersonal skill set
- Ability to effectively influence senior-level customer decision makers
- Excellent business acumen with ability to simplify complex technical subjects to ensure mutual understanding
- Understanding of SaaS selling structures, measurements, & critical success factors
- Self-starter who is able to effectively time manage, prioritize, produce with autonomy, & provide visibility to key enterprise deals
- Prior successful 3+ years of sales engineering experience, ideally with a Software as a Service
- BSc. Computer Science, Software Engineering, equivalent work experience preferred
- Fluent in English, both verbally as well as written
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status