Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Our engineers do more than just write code; you'll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements & how they respond to their business needs.As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of ourApp Ops Products team to help design, enhance & build ourIT Operational Analytics productsin an agile development environment.We believe in self managing Agile teams who build products end to end focusing on unit testing, code reviews & continuous integration for excellent code quality.You will see the code written & moved to production within just a few days.
- You'll use technologies that include R, Python, Tableau, MySQL & more
- You'll leverage on new technologies to build the next generation of Operational Products
- You'll develop & deliver new features every few days & be responsible for them end-end
- You have the work & academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency & ease with programming languages, code quality initiatives, scripting languages & operating systems
- You'll followand createsoftware best practices & processes
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills & above all, you are a team player
- You will work with colleagues,who will support & challenge you daily. You will be part of teams tasked with multiple projects building full stack development of Analytic services, REST services API & Container based services that are highly functional, distributed, secure, scalable & resilient
- You will analyze business requirements & architect a solution that is robust & scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution
- Bachelor in Data/Business Analytics or related field
- 2+years of relevant Experience
- Masters of Data/Business Analytics
- You are a R, Python, SQL expert with relevant experience designing & building data models
- You have experience with machine learning, Predictive Modeling with use of any of the following algorithm, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, Random Forest. Gradient boosting, etc.
- You have performed advanced statistical analysis & data visualization
- Have experiencein presenting compelling dashboards & stories to help make informed
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position does not require the incumbent to travel.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.