As a Marketing Science Senior Analyst, your curiosity never ends. The next question is always on your mind, helping you to understand how marketing science fits in the big picture of a project. You bring in 3 to 5 years of experience, leading marketing science deliverables across a broad range of initiatives, focusing on at least two of the following areas: tracking & measurement, tagging & implementation, reporting & analysis, data visualization, testing & optimization, data integration & automation, or data science & statistical modeling. You have experience using data analytics to recommend solutions to improve Digital Marketing performance, enjoy collaborating with others, & are capable of directly communicating business insights to clients through logical, easy to understand stories.
- Lead the ideation, development & execution of measurement strategies & frameworks.
- Define, implement & validate tracking & data gathering strategies.
- Gather data through various third-party platforms & ensure compliance with data governance protocols.
- Design, build & automate analyses, reports, dashboards & other deliverables.
- Ideate & develop statistical models for prediction, attribution, and/or machine learning.
- Provide actionable insights in logical, easy-to-understand narratives
- Manage multiple deliverables across multiple projects with varying partners & stakeholders
- Provide work direction to associate analysts & analysts.
- Occasionally contribute analytics content for pitch materials & request for proposals.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Office skills, with strong verbal & written communication skills, & demonstrated experience presenting to internal or external stakeholders.
- Expertise with at least two of the following: requirements gathering & data strategy, tagging implementation & validation, automated data ingestion & reporting, data architecture (e.g.: ETL), website systems implementation & integration, data science & statistical programming (e.g.: R, Python, etc.), testing & personalization.
- Expertise with one or more website analytics platforms (e.g.: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with tag management platforms (e.g.: GTM, Adobe Launch, Tealium, etc.).
- Experience with one or more data visualization platforms (e.g.: Tableau, Datorama, etc.).
- Experience with one or more testing platforms (e.g.: Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.).
- Experience working directly with partners & clients to deliver data-driven insights & recommendations.
- Familiarity with statistical modeling & machine learning techniques.
- An understanding of the media landscape & the role of each Digital Marketing channel based on clients business objectives.