Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is searching for an experienced Executive Administrator to provide on-site support to the SVP - Chief Auditor of Visa who oversees a geographically dispersed team of Audit professionals. This is an exciting position for an experienced administrative & planning professional, looking to develop their capabilities, working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, within a global company. The role is accountable for the smooth operations of the Chief Auditor's office & works closely with a broad group of global contacts, both internal & external to Visa.
The Executive Administrator needs to demonstrate a high client orientation, executive presence, & effective communication. This role requires a proactive self-starter who can work independently & anticipate client needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-5 or more years of work experience in fast moving environment working in an administrative role
- Bachelor's degreeplus 4-6 or more years working as an Executive Administrator, plus project management experience in a fast moving global environment
- You are a team player with a positive, can-do attitude & you are passionate about your work & going the extra mile.
- You are highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills including exceptional judgment & discretion regarding information, which may be confidential, material and/or non-public.
- You have strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel (pivot tables & related)
- Proactive Calendar Management: Lead & manage the calendar, including scheduling meetings, setting up video & voice conference calls & proactively managing conflicts based on understanding of priorities.
- Travel & Meeting Planning: Arrange travel & full travel itineraries, team meetings, & as needed - events
- Activity Reporting: Create & maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
- Communication: Sending correspondence on behalf of the Chief Auditor
- Expense Management: Submit accurate expense reports on behalf of the Chief Auditor
- Document Maintenance: As needed, maintain process documentations, distribution lists asset library & message archives
- Liaison: Communicate with a broad range of Visa professionals on behalf of the Chief Auditor
- Project Management:As needed, help organize, execute & track projects related to Audit Team
This position will be performed in an office setting.The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
The incumbent may be required to travel 0-5%
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.