CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Were looking for an experienced revenue & growth leader to guide CLEARs rapid expansion across travel experiences beyond the airport, including but not limited hotels, rental cars, cruises, ride- & home-share marketplaces. You will focus on building deep relationships with the largest companies in this space, scaling adoption of CLEARs technology to make their consumers' lives easier, richer, & more secure. You will be responsible for P&L oversight & successful growth across this vertical, helping add myriad experiences where CLEAR members can unlock extraordinary things.
What You Will Do:
- Define & own the commercial path to growth of the Hospitality & Travel vertical, expanding & deepening CLEARs footprint across the travelers journey outside the airport, including but not limited hotels, rental cars, cruises, ride- & home-share marketplaces.
- Be accountable for & manage the top line P&L for the Hospitality & Travel business within our Growth business organization.
- Deeply understand our partners challenges & opportunities to create a value proposition that meets their needs, while you collaborate, create & share requirements with the Product, Program & Engineering orgs that will drive & accelerate the new product innovations & businesses.
- Leverage your deep expertise & industry knowledge to originate & manage business development opportunities at the most senior levels of partner companies that are consistent with the CLEARs strategy for revenue growth
- Inspire, lead & grow an incredible Hospitality & Travel team to share & make real the vision of a secure, frictionless world & the value that CLEAR provides.
Who You Are:
- Significant general management experience at a high growth organization with a specific focus on product innovation & platform technologies in travel, hospitality, residential, or related areas.
- Top line growth & business development experience with a proven track record building & maintaining relationships with external partners, as well as structuring & negotiating complex deals with savvy counterparties to create mutual value
- An obsession with the customer experience & how it can continually be made better, both digitally & physically
- The consummate team player, with a collaborative & cooperative work style. You can lead the team at a strategic level but are also never above rolling-up your sleeves to get things done yourself.
- Demonstrable skills working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, having to solve for gaps in information to drive strong impact & measurable performance results
- A lockstep vision of CLEARs opportunity to transform this space.