Our Talent Acquisition team plays a key role in our transition from scrappy startup to global organization. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support the Talent Acquisition team by exercising ownership over a multitude of interview calendars, ensuring data consistency across our various internal systems, & helping to create an amazing interview experience for candidates. As a member of the People, Process & Culture team, you must be a close listener & problem-solver with a strong customer-service orientation.
This role reports directly into our Head of Talent Acquisition & is based out of our office in SoHo, NYC.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers to own candidate scheduling & maintain an efficient pipeline throughout the hiring process
- Facilitate & maintain an amazing end-to-end candidate experience
- Maintain & optimize our applicant tracking system with the help of the Talent Acquisition team
- Manage internal Talent Acquisition projects & workflows
- Aid in facilitating our internal employee referral program
- Assist with phone screens & resume review as necessary
- Partner with key stakeholders to help develop best practices across Talent Acquisition functions
Who You Are:
- You have 1-2 years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
- Experience in a coordinating or client facing role
- Excited to contribute to creating a best in class candidate experience
- Demonstrated interest in Talent Acquisition
- Effective communicator & eager to learn
- No task too small attitude
- Passionate about building teams that are excited about the work they do
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team lunches & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, one of LinkedIn's "Top Startups," & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup. We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, were expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness & lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US & abroad--with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? Were hiring!