Bonobos is looking for an ambitious, analytical, detail-oriented team-player to oversee day-to-day order management & fulfillment activity & provide support to the rest of the Logistics team. Our Logistics team is the hub at the center of many departmental spokes; we help hold the wheel together & move it forward. As part of the fastest-growing apparel brand ever launched on the internet, you will be able to get your hands dirty in a multitude of ever-evolving tasks & projects.
As the Outbound Operations Associate, you will have the responsibility of managing ecommerce & wholesale shipping service levels. You must ensure the accuracy & quality of customer experience related to outbound fulfillment & transportation, particularly when last minute changes & priorities disrupt the plan.
You will work with teams across the entire business including frequent collaboration with Production, Wholesale, Accounting, Guideshop, Customer Experience, Merchandise, & Planning teams. Your day to day might include planning for openings of our new Guideshops, creating a plan to expand our international footprint, troubleshooting exceptions with the Ninja team,or traveling to our fulfillment center to resolve exceptions. You will also become a power user on a number of operations, inventory & fulfillment systems.
What you'll do...
- Ensure all day-to-day & holiday fulfillment operations flow smoothly & without exception, including holding vendor partners to SLAs
- Identify opportunities for streamlining the operation & execute on those opportunities via change management - defining new SOP(s), partnering with internal & external stakeholders, & ensuring overall success
- Know & understand all fulfillment & shipping metrics, paying close attention to opportunities for deeper investigation or opportunities for changes in the operation to provide better clarity to the intricacies of the customer experience, & to meet business goals.
- Cultivate strong partnership with vendors. Ensure they have the information they need with regard to labor management including forecast, special marketing promotions, order profile changes, outbound shipping or packaging changes, updated SOPs, etc.
- Project manage all new processes, wholesale account launches or changes as a result of business needs with internal partners & vendors.
- Have 2+ years experience in operations, logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area
- Have a Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain, business, or related field
- Are a leader & can successfully build & maintain strong relationships with internal & external partners
- Are passionate about working with a team that believes in what they do
- Are extremely organized, detail-oriented, methodical & calm under pressure
- Are curious, adaptable, & comfortable with change
- Can problem solve & think strategically in the moment when things dont go as planned
- Are obsessed with process, efficiency, innovation & iterating on the norm
- Can jump right into the middle of a project (with direction) without feeling overwhelmed
- Have excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization from external vendors to senior leadership
- Are excited to think big picture as well as get your hands dirty relabeling outbound packages on the warehouse floor
- Have an interest in our company, whether you knew about us before this moment, or not
- Have, at some point in life, worn pants
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy, often, over experience
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers & the rare tribal atmosphere that values individuality
- Have been voted by Crains New York as one of the Top 50 Places to Work in NYC
- Are excited to hear from you