Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as aDirector, Sales Operations,we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
The Director, Sales Operationsis responsible for the management, tracking & evolvement of the sales pipeline, providing direction & data led insights that drives sales performance across UK & Ireland. Act as a subject matter expert in Salesforce
What we expect of you day to day.
- Management & evolvement of the size, shape & health of the sales pipeline & forecasts against multi-year plans
- Lead sales reviews with Senior Sales Executives & the UK&I leadership team, providing direction & insights that will drive sales performance
- Drive Sales pipeline management supporting Sales leads to build pipelines to meet targets, compile client/product pipeline reports, run analysis i.e. won/lost, sales velocity etc & make recommendations.
- Drive Sales performance management via analysis (scorecard) & reporting incl. win rate by category, deals by stage & through-flow, won deals time to revenue, deal performance, CIA/VIK % of revenue
- Drive Playbook account health via monitoring account plan & pipeline data quality/accuracy & drive continued optimisation.
- Drive Salesforce adoption for the UK&I sales community & cross functional stakeholders in partnership with hub Sales Operations team.
- Manage internal communications inc weekly CRUs, dashboards, performance reports etc.
- Support the Head of Business Excellence & Commercialisation with sales focused projects & initiatives that drives sales performance
- Lead the identification, co-ordination & removal of performance obstacles for faster delivery to support sales & client retention efforts across the cluster
What we're after
- Considerable experience within a sales environment
- Challenger sales certification not essential but an advantage
- Excellent data analytic skills
- Experience within a fast paced environment
- Excellent influencing skills, able to engage & gain commitment from peers & an extended stakeholder community
- Able to set priorities, manage expectations, work both as part of a team & independently
- Effective time management, organization, & planning skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- A good understanding of and/or used CRM platforms
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.