We are looking for a highly organized, motivated, & execution-focused Associate Manager to help support the growth & success of our Customer Experience team. The ideal candidate has experience in an operations role, is proactive in finding processes to improve & implementing solutions. You will be responsible for helping bring new platforms on to help grow & scale the CX team while helping analyze team performance.
- Recommend & support the scaling of our customer experience team, maintaining best-in-class employee engagement & customer sentiment scores
- Lead the implementation of pilot tests to drive our long-term strategic priorities to drive growth, retention, advocacy
- Analyze & report on team performance & process improvements
- Forecast team demand & capacity requirements
- Partner with the management team to establish & maintain quality control standards
- Develop rules around & implement a knowledge hub for the local & remote CX team
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of analytics or operations experience
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelors degree, quantitative or business discipline preferred
- Strong strong understanding of how to navigate a fast-moving organization
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional partners to achieve collaborative goals
- Startup or other high-growth company experience
- Experience scaling a small team
- Financial modeling experience
Experience working with Business Insights tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.