Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Product Design Team
The Product Design team oversees the discovery & definition of customer needs, the ideation & conception of potential product solutions, & the detailed design of the experience that will ensure both our customer & business to succeed.
We use iterative, human-centered design methods that use specialized skills & tools, such as user research, content strategy, design systems, interaction design, visual design & prototyping.
Product Design team members are located in 5 offices across the globe, where we work with our counterparts in Product Management, Marketing & Engineering. You will report to Senior Design Director.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a passionate & experienced senior product designer to turn our vision into reality & shape the future of our CX product portfolio.
If you're passionate about the craft & process of building outstanding product, working with great people across the world, & solving problems for engaged customers, you'll fit right in.
- You'll work together with Product management, Engineering & Marketing to solve customer problems with comprehensive, thoughtful & elegant solutions, create seamless product experience with intuitive UI, & a focus for people.
- As a senior designer, you'll determine, scope & own end-to-end design process, communications with partners, & measurements of success.
- You will use data collected from research, user testing & market analysis to create truly user-centric designs
We're on a mission to bring better design to the business world, & while we're at it, we'd like to make our mark with intuitive interaction design, smart interfaces, & a commitment to empathizing with our users. If you believe that great design belongs everywhere & have the mettle to make it happen, we should definitely talk.
- 5+ years of experience in a product design role on a product design team working in teams across the entire product development lifecycle. Experience designing web-based applications.
- The digital portfolio demonstrating your passion for simple, intuitive & beautiful user-centered designs. Work examples that exhibit strong visual design, product design, usability, & design thinking skills that span the entire process: ideation to implementation.
- Solid user-centered design fundamentals with information architecture, interaction design, data visualization & visual design skills & the ability to quickly produce high-quality deliverables across the range of disciplines.
- You worked on multiple successful product launches that drove meaningful impact to the business.
- Experience working directly with stakeholders (e.g. product, engineering, marketing) to create agreement & mine for value & able to juggle multiple top-priority tasks & efficiently focus on delivery.
- Ability to zoom out to see the bigger picture & present design solutions at all levels of the organization with clear, articulate rationale.
- Profound experience with Design Thinking methodology, designing for the Salesforce ecosystem is a plus.
- Proficient in Figma, Sketch, Invision & knowledgeable about HTML, CSS, modern browser technologies, & cross-device design.
This role is seated in our Amsterdam, The Netherlands office. Minimal travel to some of our other SurveyMonkey offices is required during the year, if possible.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can grow. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.