Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring an Intake Coordinator to join our Complaints Grievances & Appeals team in our Tempe office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
As an Intake Coordinator, you are responsible for the beginning-to-end process of receiving & ensuring appropriate & timely setup of new member & regulator cases. You will correctly identify case type (grievance/complaint/appeal) while completing all field values within tickets accurately, processing them according to state & federal requirements. Additionally, you will ensure member cases are acknowledged via written letter within the service level standards determined by CGA Leadership, & manage incoming email communications regarding new or existing regulator cases.
You will report to the CGA Team Lead.
- Communicate in writing via acknowledgement letter to members regarding the receipt of their case
- Managing cases to meet internal & external state regulations
- Assign cases to Liaison 1s utilizing the rotation spreadsheet.
- Work collaboratively & cross-functionally with your teammates.
- Correctly identify standard, exempt, void, & duplicate tickets in JIRA.
- Manage incoming email communications from regulators regarding new or existing regulator cases, ensure new cases are created & assigned, & properly update existing cases in JIRA, as necessary.
- 1+ year of relevant experience in Healthcare Industry i.e Compliance, Complaints, Grievances & Appeals, and/or Quality
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 years of relevant experience