As the Program Enablement Manager, you will partner with leaders of the People & Strategy teams to design, develop, & execute company-wide, critical projects. As we look towards our next chapter, you will be at the forefront of growth to ensure that our team members are empowered to democratize online technology learning through our people programs & initiatives.
The Program Enablement Manager will be responsible for managing & leading a group of interrelated, complex projects relating to the People team's OKRs. You will lead project committees ranging from 10-30 individuals to help design milestones, dependencies, & estimates for the program lifecycle. You must excel at leading cross-functional teams & thrive in an environment in which you are given freedom to go & do, while also being held accountable for key results.
Who you're committedto being:
- You are an inquisitive, critical thinker who is always looking for how things can work better.
- You're a persistent problem solver- you see challenges as opportunities & are energized by coming up with multiple solutions that get us closer to our ultimate goal.
- You marshall support from leaders & earn credibility through your expertise on process & systems.
- You are an amazing communicator & effective influencer. People trust & follow you.
- You use data, empathy & good judgement to approach business & people problems.
- You are a self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, & then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- You have a grassroots marketing, storytelling, & branding mindset that you apply to your projects.
- You are a natural project manager - You keep all the moving pieces organized & progressing at the appropriate pace.
What you'll own:
- Leading, organizing, & executing People Program projects.
- Creating enablement collateral - project communications, support materials, job aids, leader guides, FAQ, etc.
- Identifying & removing obstacles & bottlenecks in projects.
- Recommending project timeline, budget, roll-out & collateral strategy.
- Running the roll-out communication plan execution alongside our internal communications team.
- Setting up a general project management plan & system that other project leaders can lean on when necessary.
- Communicating & creating visibility to project status clearly & succinctly to senior management by delivering complex messages in business terms.
- Driving the delivery of program plans, business cases, technical team estimates, & corresponding return on investment estimates for funding requests.
Experience you'll need:
- 2-4 years of technical project management for complex, company-wide programs.
- Successfully owned a portfolio of complex, company-wide projects or products before - you understand the blood, sweat, & tears that go into program management
- Built project plans & philosophies that can scale & adapt to fast-paced company growth
- Ability to inform diverse, cross-functional stakeholders on progress.
- Proven ability to articulate complex problems.
- Deep understanding of scrum methodologies & agile environments.
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.