As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Business Planning & Operations Manager of Greater China, will be a key member of the BP&O team, working closely with the Senior Director, BPO of Greater China to:
- Support the continuing operations of the Greater China region, including business planning & strategy execution
- Collaborate with sales & matrixed functions to achieve business objectives,
- Drive business performance by raising productivity & performance standards through tools such as KPI design & scorecards
What a Business Planning & Operations Manager does at Visa:
- Support the Greater China Leader of BP&O in business planning, strategy development, & ongoing management system to ensure the strategic & business goals of Visa are executed flawlessly
- Help to develop & monitor Greater China regional, functional & market scorecards
- Active collaboration with stakeholders to develop & establish the Greater China scorecard targets & track the monthly progress
- Quarterly scorecard reviews to report progress & reflect any potential issues/opportunities
- Work with other Greater China leaders to develop strategic roadmap to improve business performance & client experience, develop business cases & provide ongoing support as needed, including special program & project management
- Actively participate & help to establish the Visa Committees to tighten the Greater China region operational controls, such as Visa Rules Committee, Business Continuity Planning & etc.
- Facilitate financial targets/goals through effective tracking & support of functional business units, including workforce/location planning, budget management & KPI monitoring, operational & process improvements
- Interface between Greater China to AP for any corporate priorities
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure highest internal audit ratings. Lead cross-functional/geographic process improvement initiatives
What you will need:
- Strong communication & cross functional collaboration skills
- High level of commercial acumen with finance related knowledge
- Capable of handling complexity & ambiguity
- Demonstrates sound judgment in business recommendations & decision making
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships in a complex, matrix organization
- Ability to collaborate across cultures & influence stakeholders without authority
What will also help:
- 5+ years' experience in strategy, planning & business case development
- Significant commercial experience across a range of markets and/or functions preferred within a complex matrix organization
- Solid understanding of the electronic payments industry, its products, services & technologies
- Knowledge of Visa's business, people & processes
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.