Were looking for people who care deeply about customers & are passionate about building products that improve the way millions of teams work together.
We're looking for a senior software engineer to join our Track Anything team. As a member of the Track Anything team, youll focus on fundamentally enhancing Asanas flexibility. Our customers are pushing the humble task to its limits, so youll work on projects that help empower users to define & track the things that matter for their work (real-world examples might include customers, job applicants, contracts, bugs, specialized things like VC deal flow or vials of DNA theyre synthesizing, & more). Your work will range across the stack to drive technical changes to features like custom fields, & will involve collaboration with several teams to realize a consistent, high-quality experience. You will be an integral part of the entire product development process, from conception to post-launch reflection.
Asana is helping teams in 195 countries become significantly more productive with our leading work management platform. You will be manifesting continuous improvements of their experience & helping us achieve our mission to enable all teams to work together effortlessly. Were looking for outstanding people anywhere to help us innovate & scale, & we offer relocation.
What youll achieve
- 5+ years of experience working within large, well maintained codebases
- 1+ year(s) of technical lead or project lead experience
- Experience using Typescript & React
- Excellent communication skills for collaborating with other teams
- Sound judgment when balancing moving quickly with producing quality code & long-term code maintainability
- Passionate about creating a superlative user experience & attentive to details
- Appreciate productivity & care deeply about helping teams collaborate more effectively & efficiently, including your own
- Excited to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings their whole selves to work
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.