At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal only three & half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, & on three continents.
We are recognized industry leadersreceiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
HelloFresh is in search of a full-time videographer to join our in-house studio team in NYC. Reporting to the Lead Photographer, the candidate will work closely with our Brand Operations team to create exceptional performance videos to drive customer engagement & acquisition.
The candidate should be passionate about food videography & experienced in an in-house production workflow. The right candidate will be comfortable shooting & assisting with both regular, recurring production projects as well as large campaigns with speed & efficiency, always resulting in engaging, best-in-class performance video content. The ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail is essential to success in this role.
- Work daily in a fast paced, high volume studio following SOPs to produce video content that meets brand guidelines
- Create videos across 4 brands for marketing, advertising, & social media campaigns.
- Create distinct, evocative, brand-appropriate lighting setups for all videos
- Work in the HelloFresh studio with onsite gear & lighting equipment
- Work with a talented team of art directors to create performance videos designed to engage a diverse set of personas within a few seconds.
- Ensure all shot lists are followed & daily workload is accurately documented & achieved
- Execute shot lists while being able to adjust on the fly as needed, accommodate feedback, & add value where possible
- Share responsibility for care, upkeep, & maintenance of studio workspace & equipment
- Perform regular administrative duties relevant to studio operations
- Work with the studio teamfood & prop styliststo create high conversion rate, performance video
- Perform file trafficking duties including uploading & downloading files, file transfers & backups, filling out post-production documents, & corresponding with post production partners & internal stakeholders on deliverables
- Manage critically important creative, client relationships & to be able to quickly pivot & adjust to data & criticism.
- The ability to shoot in 4K & 1080p.
- Can shoot for various mediums like Instagram, Tik Tok, & Facebook. Possesses the ability to move from high end videography to lo fi videography
- Strong understanding of lighting & color for video
- Detail & Process Oriented: You have the ability to consistently produce videos in line with brand guidelines within time & resource constraints
- Enthusiastic: A creative thinker & team player, which your colleagues would describe you as. Your organization & ability to communicate clearly & calmly under pressure with staff, team members, & clients make you an essential member of any workplace.
- Experienced: Have a history of creating high end performance video either in-house or as a freelancer. You have a strong understanding of studio lighting & are passionate about food video content. You can create process & create a seamless working experience with your teammates
- Discerning: You have an acute ability to read lighting & master video guidelines easily differentiating & replicating the unique visual identities of our brands & products. You have a master of both handheld video practices & in high end studio video production.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree & four to six years video experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficiency in working with Canon C70 & Panasonic GH5 Cameras
- Demonstrated ability to shoot in a studio using lighting equipment, including continuous & strobe
- Strong food videography portfolio that demonstrates skill level & technical abilities
- Experience working collaboratively with food & prop stylists on set
- Ability to follow strict, detailed photography briefs & adjust to feedback & critique from stakeholders while on set
- Ability to create a solid composition while adhering to brand guidelines
- Experience with pacing & balance needed to work with food & fresh ingredients
- An understanding & feeling for food & shooting fresh ingredients
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran