Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation & vehicle history.
At CarGurus, we are serious about our dedication to building a diverse workplace, where our employees can bring their best selves to work in order to learn, thrive & do great things together. In recent years we have doubled down on our commitments to ensuring we are a Values-driven culture supported by strong leaders & managers. We are now looking for an experienced program manager to help craft & execute on our evolving Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging strategy.
Are you strategic, organized, willing to take action & committed to building more diverse & inclusive work environments? Do you have a high degree of emotional intelligence & ability to influence without formal authority? If so, this is role may be a fit for you!
What youll do:
Youll partner closely with employees at every level to develop & implement high impact initiatives that will help make CarGurus a more diverse, equitable, & inclusive work environment. Youll play a key role in building new processes, tools & templates to improve & scale our D&I efforts & impact.
- Coordinate the logistics of the newly formed Global Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging (DIBs) Advisory Team, including meeting coordination, communication, & project management
- Working closely with People & Talent teams (recruiting, HR, L&D, internal communications), be responsible for the design, development, & global rollout of D&I resources, trainings, programs, & events
- Build communication processes to ensure consistent & transparent communication related to D&I efforts
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years program management experience
- Experience crafting, developing & iterating on program design
- Ability to prioritize multiple, large-scale initiatives simultaneously
- Proven efficacy handling diverse partners including executives, employee resource groups, external vendors, & consultants
- Experience acting as a consultant to internal or external partners, with the ability to encourage action in others.
Additional Skills & Experiences
- Experience in the diversity, equity & inclusion space
- Familiarity with monitoring & evaluation in program development.
- Facilitation and/or training skills & comfort with public speaking.
- Experience developing & delivering trainings & workshop content.
Please note: We know that no person ever fits the exact profile of any job description. If you feel this role connects to your skills & purpose, we encourage you to bring your diverse experiences in applying for this role!
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visitour careers page.