There is no hotter field than artificial intelligence, & DataRobot is at the forefront of the movement. The DataRobot AI Success team is at the leading edge of helping businesses achieve their AI objectives & realize incredible business impact through successful use of the DataRobot Automated Machine Learning Platform. Working with a portfolio of clients, the AI Success Manager will guide the entire customer journey from onboarding to mastery & then expansion. The AI Success Manager is a polished communicator, technically astute, with outstanding project management & organization skills. While the AI Success Manager will lead many customer-facing interactions, they will also engage with other resources across DataRobot, such as customer facing data scientists, field engineers, support, & other subject matter experts, to remove obstacles & accelerate the path to client success. The AI Success Manager will also partner with inside sales to identify & capitalize on expansion opportunities within the account. The objective of the role is to drive client success & adoption as measured by client loyalty, advocacy, expansion, & revenue. DataRobot wants to transform every business into & AI Driven Enterprise, & the AI Success Manager is the pivotal role in that mission.
What you will do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your portfolio of existing customers.
- Understand the customers business & desired outcomes.
- Build strong relationships at all levels across the client organization.
- Manage delivery of the initial onboarding program.
- Manage multiple concurrent client projects / engagements.
- Develop & deliver strategies for driving continued adoption & expansion.
- Maintain a regular communication cadence with the client, including quarterly business reviews.
- Continually monitor customer health & adoption metrics.
- Communicate effectively internally & externally.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals & identify expansion opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer health & status.
- Develop a deep understanding of how businesses use machine learning to drive business impact.
- Compile & synthesize periodic internal updates on customer health & ensure the accuracy of SFDC & other internal systems.
What youll bring:
- BA/BS required, preferably in a technical field. MA/MBA a bonus.
- 5-7 years in a customer success or project management role.
- Experience in Analytics or in technical disciplines is a plus.
- Strong organizational & project management capabilities.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with keen attention to detail.
- Strong orientation towards teaching & enablement.
- Data-driven, analytically oriented, with a commitment to process improvement.
- Reliable & accountable, delighting customers with above-and-beyond follow-through.
- Proactive, taking the initiative to get things done on behalf of clients.
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, & meet deadlines.