Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, & Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in todays digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, sales tools, strategic analysis, & more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, & we havent stopped growing since!
Were looking for a GM/VP, Head of Sales Solution to lead & grow one of our fastest-growing business lines, the sales solution (https://www.similarweb.com/corp/sales/)
This role will report to the Chief Business Officer.
What makes the Similarweb Solutions team awesome?
At Similarweb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands & offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
As part of our global team, you will work alongside the industrys top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally, & work at the forefront of sales technology & big data - where the product is constantly evolving & getting better & better with each new iteration.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Act as the Sales Solutions business line CEO; define the solution offering, strategy & vision; ensure cross functional alignment to deploy strategy & maximize business performance; build short & long term business plan, including KPI definition & ongoing measurements with finance & management team
- Own the Sales Solution book of business & commercial performance for the short & long term; partner with commercial leads / GMs to ensure achievement of business objectives & growth targets
- Lead execution of product strategy; partner with product leadership to define offering & roadmap, work with corp dev to initiate M&A & strategic partnerships, align with revenue organization around solution specific GTM strategy
- Lead solution analysis: direct market analysis activities to define solution TAM & refine target audience & segmentation; build competitive landscape expertise to inform company & solution strategy; own & advocate Voice of the Customer (VOC) reviews
- Crystallize sustainable value proposition & market differentiators for solution offering; define processes, content & tools to demonstrate solution ROI
- Leverage Similarweb unique data sets to create compelling market & client specific insights; enable sales / success teams with solution collateral & align with brand & corporate marketing to cement our market leadership through content & insights
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Experience leading a business unit that generated $10M+ ARR, with proven track record of meeting & exceeding revenue targets
- Strong understanding of the Sales Tech industry, including trends, use cases & growth engines
- Versatile executive with strong ability to drive complex initiatives across product, marketing, operations & GTM
- Leader with strong customer centric mindset, & proven ability to devise high-level strategies while also showcasing roll up your sleeves & get it done personality
- Experience or passion to data / data monetization - bonus
Why youll love being a Similarwebber:
Youll actually love the product you work with: Our customers arent our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said the product. Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
Youll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue & empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. Youll find the resources you need to take initiative & create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, & offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings & happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether its Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, youll find all the tools & opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isnt just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.
Please note: Were unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.