Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years & are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, & enthusiastic - to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve user experience. YOU keep us going & your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
On a typical day, you might:
· Chase overdue invoices by telephone & email within agreed timescales
· Maintain very regular contact with customers up until receiving payment
· Respond promptly & completely to both client & internal enquiries
· Follow-up on DSO evolution: challenge & support regions to take corrective actions
· Produce aged debtor reports
· Prepare monthly cash flow forecast
· Check customers credit ratings & monitor using third party credit checking software.
· Periodic review of customer credit limits to ensure the companies are not overly
exposed to risk.
· Liaise with the Sales, Customer Success & Billing Teams on customer queries
· Provide debtor analysis & reports.
· Attend weekly meetings to discuss overdue debts
· Maintain the sales ledger ensuring allocations are regularly processed
· Support your manager for monthly reporting
· & a variety of other Credit Control duties.
What you will need to succeed:
· You must be able to speak English & French fluently, as you will evolve in a truly
international environment. Spanish is a plus.
· High degree of proficiency with Excel
· Accounting and/or cash collection background
· Understanding of accounting & finance principles
· Strong understanding of billing & collections processes
· Have solid organization & time management skills.
· Excellent analytical skills & strong attention to detail.
· The ability to deal with large volumes of information & data.
· The ability to work quickly, under pressure & to tight deadlines.
· Autonomous, initiative, entrepreneurial & result driven culture
· Display accountability, always meeting deadlines & keeping commitments
· Are truly committed & passionate about what you do
· Have a strong internal motivation to get the job done, with a high bar for excellence.
· Know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment while also
working independently with minimal supervision.