Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures & CRV, & hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, & Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years & we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List & weve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, plus our first international office in London. Our values are Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility, & Balance, & you can learn more about how we live our values as we scale on Our Culture page or more about our history on our About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As a part of the Revenue Operations team, we are drivers of transformation & scale for the GTM teams at Iterable. This Support Operations Manager will analyze business needs, build processes, execute upon key priorities, & facilitate alignment across the customer journey. This opportunity is a great opportunity for someone with an aptitude to drive technology projects, a love of problem-solving, & a passion for tech & startups. We believe in a strong, friendly culture. You'll work on important problems from the very first day.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Operations in San Francisco, youll work collaboratively with the Customer Support Leadership team to execute on key projects that will make material impact on the success of the support organization, the business, & our customers.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role youll get to:
- Own the Support tool stack & build automation to streamline processes & empower the Support team to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Lead all reporting related to the Support organization
- Identify opportunities for efficiency gains through automations, workflows, triggers & other processes
- Structure & evaluate business problems, design & propose actionable recommendations, & track success metrics
- Partner with Support leadership to define, scope, & execute against quarterly & annual initiatives
- Collaborate within Revenue Operations to ensure alignment across entire prospect-to-customer lifecycle
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in Support and/or Operations experience within a SaaS organization
- Hands on experience with omni-channel contact center systems such as Zendesk
- A deep interest in the evolution of support trends & best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in transforming both quantitative & qualitative data into narratives that help drive toward KPIs
- Analytical, creative thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process, training, & systems
- A passion for process improvement & data
- Skilled in collecting & analyzing requirements from business stakeholders & then planning/executing projects to meet those needs
- Deep knowledge of deployment & management of the Zendesk suite
- Experience working within a CRM or business operations role
- Previous experience in a B2B technical support role at a SaaS company
- Certifications in Zendesk
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: 07/08/2021