The Ad Operations Specialist plays a pivotal role in implementing & delivering effective campaigns across VICEs portfolio of digital media properties & channels. The Specialist works cross functionally as the engine of VICEs commercial organization, ensuring seamless delivery live campaigns while also serving as a valued technical expert in support of the strategy & sales teams.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage & traffic digital advertising campaigns across all VICE properties, including OTT & partner sites.
- Partner with media strategy & other operational teams to ensure full delivery & optimal performance across campaigns
- Ensure creative adheres to technical specifications, including testing & troubleshooting third party tags & pixels
- Investigate & resolve ad delivery issues & discrepancies
- Analyze ad-serving data & generate performance reporting
- Support Programmatic & Partnerships teams in day-to-day ad operations tasks
- Perform monthly revenue reconciliation of managed campaigns in tandem with Finance
- 2+ years in digital ad operations or related field
- Robust proficiency in DFP
- Familiarity with the digital advertising landscape, specifically ad serving & related technologies (brand safety, viewability, & other common 3rd party verification)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills that can be translated by both the technical minded & the sales minded
- Ability to organize & prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong attention to detail & high capacity for problem solving
- High accuracy in the review of campaign data in auditing & data entry
- Quick learner with the eagerness to learn new technologies & pioneer new workflow s
- Effective team player with strong resiliency
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application & selection process, please let us know.We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create & maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion & diversity.At VICE, we understand that inclusion & diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers & viewers, & our company culture.We treat all applicants & employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity & expression, marital status & partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking & sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S.Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation.The requirements & essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list & instead are meant to describe the general nature & level of work required of the job.VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies:Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes & is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.