KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provide end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
The Construction Industry isnt the only thing KATERRAs shaking up! Our aggressively growing organization is taking a completely different approach to the Corporate Recruiting role as well. Have you ever wanted to truly partner with your hiring managers? Truly be a right-hand when it comes to building out a department. If so, we would LOVE to speak with you! KATERRA is seeking an ambitious Talent Partner with apassion for helping others. Applicants should be professional, outgoing, possess a strong business acumen & be eager to connect with new people by phone, email, & social media. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the experienced Recruiter with an entrepreneurial spirit who strives to go above & beyond to establish excellence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct full-cycle recruiting for multiple requisitions in assigned area(s) and/or verticals
- Source, identify, screen & present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Consistently manage & guide hiring process from end to end for each job.
- Relationship manager & driver
- Provide a smooth & efficient white-glove experience for every candidate & hiring manager.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share & exchange information with all levels of management.
- Manage & document hiring requirements, candidate evaluations, interview process, & hiring decisions
- Negotiate compensation package/offers & obtain offer approvals from proper approval chains according to department organizational standards
- Utilize metrics & analytics to educate & inform
- Collaborate hiring manager, peers, colleagues, agencies and
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting both technical & non-technical positions
- Ownership mentality, strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent communicator both verbally & written
- Strong business acumen
- Sourcing experience strongly preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Experience with Greenhouse preferred
- Exceptional written, verbal, & interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment & exercise sound judgment & discretion
- Effective time management & organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Team player mentality with strong analytical, organizational, & decision-making skills
- Must retain a high level of flexibility & resourceful problem-solving
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, learning & successfully working in multicultural environments
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.