FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
Responsible for the delivery of key actionable insights that drive the development of industry leading Customer Operations. This ranges from driving business impact based on customer behavioral data, to using data insights to report on, & help streamline operational processes that affect customer experience.
As a Data Analyst sitting with the Customer Operations team, you will collaborate with areas such as Customer Support, Fraud & Payments in the detailed analysis of Customer Operations data sets. You will assist in the development & implementation of improvement projects across the business unit, as well as across the company.You will work closely with the Commercial team & data analytics teams by being the source of knowledge for Customer Operations data. You will be responsible for the expansion of Customer Operations data in the business as our department grows to scale.
- Measure & analyze historical Customer Operations data & report on trends
- Become a source of knowledge within the business on understanding the relationship between customer interaction data & the value driven by customer operations performance data
- Conduct research & analysis into the primary drivers of customer contacts.
- Assisting the team with completing ad-hoc insights requests from the business
- Positive approach & attitude to change & embrace opportunity as it arises
- Ability to work under pressure & under own initiative
- Confidence to deal with issues & problems as they arise in a proactive & professional manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A willingness to challenge & think differently
- Ability to meet deadlines & business demands
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical & problem solving skills based on a data driven approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel & Power Point.
- Data manipulation & extraction skills are desired using some or all of: SQL, Redshift & Aurora, Oracle DW, MS SQL Server, including some skill in data visualization in data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Ability to take large swathes of information & present it to non-experts in a highly visual format
- Knowledge of the betting & gaming industry is desired
- Inclined to learn data analysis tools & languages
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- 1-2 years in a relevant Data Analyst role is essential
- Relevant degree qualification desirable
- Knowledge & understanding of the sports & online gaming industry
- Must be able to attain required regulatory licensure(s)
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible vacation allowance
- 401k with company match
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.