We are immediately hiring aDirector of Publisher Development - Mobile App to join our growing team in Redwood City.
This key contributoris responsible for driving revenue growth via new in-app publisher acquisition, client retention & upselling to current publishers.
As a senior member of PubMatic's Publisher Development team, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with digital media companies & other comScore top 500 publishers. You will be a key member of PubMatic's sales team involved in prospecting, selling, & closing long-term mobile relationships.
The best candidates will have strong mobile app publisher relationships, as well as a clear understanding of the perspectives of buyers in the marketplace. They will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility & accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales & will have strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies, & operational requirements for real time in-app monetization.
The best candidates have strong mobile app publisher relationships, as well as a clear understanding of the perspectives of buyers in the marketplace. Theydemonstratea record of progressive responsibility & accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales & will have strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies, & operational requirements for real time in-app monetization.
You will be fluent with SDK sales & excel in selling complex or technical products.
- Work with the Sales leadership team to define, achieve & exceed revenue & business goals
- Developing a mobile in-app publisher salesstrategy that drives accelerated business growth
- Work closely with the Marketing organization to shape go-to-market narrative, & be expert at articulating the story internally & externally
- Continuously prospecting for new business using your existing network of relationships & creating new relationships
- Evangelize & presentPubMatic solutions for maximum immediate revenue recognition
- Lead sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, & closing
- Participatein industry events & assist in developing PubMatic's market presence
- Reaching or exceeding quarterly revenue goal
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses.
PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14offices & nine data centers worldwide.