Ad- Juster: Client Support Analyst
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
The Client Support Analyst will be providing technical support to customers, answering complex questions on function & usage of product via the internet & telephone calls. You will serve as primary support liaison between company & customer & conveys customer feedback to product development staff. Possesses working knowledge of operating environments & basic knowledge of product functionality.
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Excel) & Windows Applications & have a deep understanding of web & networking technologies.
- Verifies & identifies issues as either legitimate technical product flaws or simple user training deficiencies.
- Interacts extensively with existing customers troubleshooting technical issues.
- Performs training activities with customers to improve user product knowledge.
- Acts as a communication hub between internal engineering team & the customer to identify needs which are not being addressed.
- Participates in special projects providing support of new product installations
- Maintains customer issues & sees that they are brought to satisfactory completion by the correct internal team member.
- Maintains database with most current customer contact information.
- Compares Publisher & Agency Ad Performance reports & identifies discrepancy & escalates issues to developers.
- Assists in testing of new versions of product software
- Proactively keeps customer informed of how & when problems are resolved with focus on retention & reference ability.
- Identify possible improvements related to work processes & tools.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution
- Possess a customer service mindset to end users
- Have at least two (2) years of experience providing technical support to end users
- Must possess strong critical thinking, decision making, & problem solving skills
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity & be able to learn on the fly
- Experience in digital advertising a plus!
- Must take your work seriously, be able to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines
- Maintain a professional manner among clients & internal team