Imagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected over 100 global organizations by reducing companies security risk & increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the worlds best & most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful & controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we arent afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, & Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
The Security Program Manager will be responsible for day-to-day client success activities spanning from the initial stages of onboarding to continued engagement & retention. You will act as the point person for your clients & drive successful outcomes by partnering with the client, capturing their needs & following through with internal support teams to make things happen. You will have an in-depth understanding of customers overall business needs & the ability to identify & articulate how & where our solution can enhance their overall strategic business goals.
Heres what youll do:
- Build & maintain a trusted partnership with your customer base & internal stakeholders
- Assist clients with questions, troubleshooting issues & problem-solving
- Ensure great client health by staying on top of clients asks & communicating these requests in a timely manner to relevant internal teams
- Have impeccable follow through skills - you have a pulse on customer needs & can set expectations on delivery & next steps
- Be a product advocate & provide guidance & recommendations to customers, strengthening the relationship as well as surpassing expectations
- Update SalesForce.com with accuracy & attention to detail
- Light project management & setup of new clients
- Provide regular analysis of customer cases, trends & other key metrics to both internal & external stakeholders
Here's what you'll need:
- 4+ years client service or account management experience managing enterprise clients
- The ability to influence & get buy-in across the organization & at all levels
- A proven track record of success building strong relationships with internal & external customers
- To be open to real-time, constructive feedback in a high energy & evolving environment
- Wickedly good multi-tasking abilities with a consistently positive attitude... you offer solutions in place of roadblocks
- To be self-motivated & have a desire to learn quickly, multi-task, & work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills is essential
- Background in security a plus
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com is a plus
Its all hands on deck, its hard work, its winning, its Synack. Join us!
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.