At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Today, we power over 20 billion API transactions a day from our open source mobile, web, & desktop SDKs. You will wear different hats along the way, traversing our stack, working across our various SDKs, API gateways, & applications.
If you are passionate about building performant web libraries that power the most trafficked websites in the world, come join us!
As a Senior Software Engineer - Web SDK, youll get to:
- Help build & shape the next generation of Branchs SDKs & APIs.
- Influence & drive best practices & technical excellence within your team & across the Branch organization.
- Interact with our open source community & work closely with developers from top companies.
- Scope, define & lead design & implementation across multi-functional teams. You will often take vague product requirements & be responsible for breaking them down into smaller components displaying committed prioritization & coordination.
- Work with the QA team to ensure the features you're shipping are of high quality, including rolling up your sleeves & writing both unit & integration tests.
- Mentor other team members & contribute to team growth.
- Learn something new every week, whether its a new technology or a quirk of a language we otherwise didnt know. On occasion, you may find yourself picking up a new language or working with an unfamiliar platform.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- Experience building production Web Applications or libraries.
- Good understanding of page rendering lifecycle & performance optimization.
- Basic experience with Node.js & server-side rendering.
- Familiarity with TypeScript.
- React Native or mobile development experience.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work. In 2021, we made Comparablys list of the top 50 best engineering teams.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!