About the Company
Harrys is a mens grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience, & for guys who know they shouldnt have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value & delightful experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated & have a direct relationship with our customers. From grinding steel into high-quality razor blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Weve sold over 10 million razors, expanded internationally, & introduced our full suite of grooming products to major retailers like Walmart, Target, & Amazon. Were now looking to bring amazing people, like you, on board to redefine the way people interact with our brand online & in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Acquisition Marketing Team at Harrys manages digital & offline marketing channels to acquire new customers & drive sustained, profitable growth for the business. We are an enthusiastic group of hard-working, data-driven individuals, who think strategically about how to scale Harrys paid marketing efforts in a measured, cost-effective manner.
About the Role
You will own the strategy, execution, & optimization of Search, Shopping, & Amazon paid advertising for Harrys. You will work directly with a best-in-class Acquisition Marketing team & cross-functionally with other teams at Harrys to identify ways to profitably grow the direct-to-consumer business.
Commitment: This is a full-time position based in NYC.
- Define strategy, manage, & efficiently scale customer acquisition driven through Search, Shopping, & Amazon paid advertising campaigns, with opportunity to oversee additional channels over time
- Independently perform daily bid, budget, & keyword optimizations while monitoring & reporting out on trends in key performance metrics
- Develop a learning plan of testable hypotheses to improve efficiency of spend
- Collaborate with designers & copywriters to produce high-performing ads & landing page experiences
- Conduct in-depth channel analyses, draw actionable insights from data, & share with the team
- Set & manage monthly & yearly goals for profitable growth in customer acquisition
- Compile industry research, competitive landscape information, information about new tools, & produce recommendations for how we can take advantage of these things
- Manage relationships with external partners as well as internal teams at Harrys including Web Design, Web Product, Retention, Creative, Brand, S&OP, Customer Insights, Analytics, & others
This might describe you:
- 2+ years of experience in digital growth marketing managing Search, Shopping, or Amazon campaigns at a startup, ecommerce company, or digital media agency
- Intensely data-driven in your approach to solving problems, with a persistent desire to analyze, understand, & take action
- Highly self-motivated & self-directed in your work with a bias towards action & a willingness to take on tasks no matter how big or small
- Ability to independently prioritize time, staying organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Clear, concise communicator who can tailor a message to any audience
- Skilled/experienced in Excel, Google Analytics, AdWords, Amazon Seller Central; working knowledge of SQL, Looker is a plus
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive feedback
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Who you will work with:
- Report to the Head of Acquisition Marketing
- Work closely with a best-in-class Acquisition Marketing team
- Work closely with the Amazon lead
- Internal teams at Harrys including Web Design, Web Product, Retention, Creative, Brand Marketing, S&OP, Customer Insights, Analytics, & others
- External vendors & agency partners who support across various marketing channels & tools
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.