Because you belong at Twilio
Twilio is looking for an experienced & passionate program manager to join the Real Estate & Workplace (REW) Programs team. You will scope, plan & run REW & cross-functional initiatives, ensuring our team is operating effectively & delivering maximum value & experience to Twilions around the world.
The ideal candidate will possess an analytical, operational & program background in Workplace/Facilities. As you will be collaborating with numerous operational & program teams both inside & outside the function & supporting a diverse, globally-distributed team, you must be a champion for inclusive collaboration across cultures & timezones.
This role reports to the Sr. Manager of Workplace Programs.
Twilio is looking for a highly motivated individual who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of building & executing effective workplace/facilities programming. They also have:
- 3+ years experience creating, leading & executing workplace programming for a fast-growing Workplace department, preferably at a technology company
- Proven project management skills, including ability to scope, plan & execute against requirements while maintaining effective communication with stakeholders & effectively driving to decisions
- Excellent reasoning, problem solving & decision making skills
- Advanced communication skills across all levels & channels
- Experience developing surveys & reports & analyzing metrics to determine recommendations
- Experience developing & editing internal & external documentation, templates & document management systems
- Extremely detail-oriented & organized, keeping projects, meetings & teams on schedule & never missing a beat
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment; Able to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines
As Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Develop, execute, maintain & report on multiple projects & programs. Use your experience & analytical skills to develop potential solutions for existing problems. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Drive REW team engagement, efficiency & effectiveness at the team & company level.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Always act in an honest, direct, & transparent way.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Twilions are our customers & the reason our team exists! Customer satisfaction is always top of mind when developing team initiatives.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Ensure our internal & external documentation is comprehensive & reflects current decisions & policies. Clarify & document roles & responsibilities to avoid inefficiency or ambiguity whenever possible.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Twilio is growing fast & that means constant scaling & changing priorities. Use your experience to guide effective prioritization that best serves the Programs team, REW & Twilio.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Be a champion for inclusion, ensuring the right people are at the table & that all voices are heard. Always act with consideration for the needs & preferences of our diverse, globally distributed team.
- DONT SETTLE: Always expect the best from yourself, you teammates & your colleagues. Take time to resolve ambiguous situations through skillful communication.
As Twilio expands across the world, we need to scale our Real Estate & Workplace Programs team to successfully scale the department & business. REW is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership to guide the companys integrated workforce & workplace strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, & executing real estate transactions, design & construction & office operations & collaborate on innovative programming that supports new ways of working in a remote-friendly workplace.