This is a key leadership position, reporting directly to the Sr Director of Integrated Supply Chain. This position will create lead teams that shepherd the strategy, programs & execution of initiatives as it related to end-to-end integration of the Peloton Supply Chain, enabling significant scale & growth for the organization. This leader should be great at building relationships across internal teams as well as peer functions, influence with authority & be able to facilitate & drive results in a fast paced & demanding environment. This role will be challenged to build a best practice manufacturing & assembly supply chain from component supplier to member delivery, identifying opportunities & strategies across people, process & technology.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Organizational Priorities: Lead program office for organizational priorities related to the Operations/Supply Chain team
- Network Strategy: Define cross-functional view & execution for growth plan
- New Sites/Partners: Program manage new sites/partners across Operations
- Ways of Working: Manage transformation infrastructure/initiatives across team
- Integrated Supply Chain Dashboard: Consolidated KPI Reporting/Mgmt.
- Decision Making Tools: Rigorous member & financial-based decision making (P&Ls, Root Cause, etc.)
- Cross-Functional Communication & Processes: Define & implement effective interaction points
- International Connectivity: Create conduit to international team & drive collaborative opportunities & identify dependencies for success
- Prioritization Alignment: Define initiatives priority based on organization-wide targets, needs & dependencies
Education & Experience
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree Require, MS or MBA preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 5-7 years experience in Supply Chain
- Experience with omni-channel retail & high-volume hardware manufacturing is a must
- Capable of managing multiple projects & prioritizing deadlines within their team
- Experience leading, coaching & developing high performing supply chain professionals.
- Ability to establish & maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Process management skills
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive