Okta is looking for a Senior Partner Solutions Technical Architect to continue define & expand our strategic partnerships in the fast-growing & rapidly evolving identity ecosystem. As a key member of the Business & Corporate Development team, you will act as the technical liaison between product management & our technology partners - effectively playing the role of a product manager for all ISV partnership. The responsibilities include defining & building appropriate integrations with various technology partners, providing technical support & guidance for the partner ecosystem, & participating at partner events. You will also provide technical assessment & evaluation where needed for various Corporate Development initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication & technical skills to interact with partner CTOs, product managers, sales engineers & developers. This candidate will also work closely with their Business Development team compatriots to build relationships with these ISV partners, think strategically & analytically about business, product, & technical challenges to help ISVs in their growth while expanding the Okta ISV ecosystem. The candidate should also possess a keen interest & a deep understanding of the identity & security ecosystem in order to provide insights to our product & corporate development team. As the voice of Okta, you will have the opportunity to participate in partner & industry events & contribute content - to promote thought leadership.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead technical discussions with select ISV partners on the value Okta can provide to their customers.
- Educate ISVs on identity concepts & help identity-enable their products for their needs.
- Explore, strategize & prioritize product integration strategies, with supporting business cases
- Gather, track, & translate ISV feedback & help steer the Okta product roadmap with Okta product organization
- Develop domain expertise & thought leadership within the identity/security ecosystem & explore potential new areas for expansion.
- Work cross-functionally with Business & Corporate Development, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales Engineering & other internal organizations across Okta on a regular basis.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent analytical & communication skills to provide business & technical guidance to audiences of varying technical abilities including development leaders, executives, product managers & engineers.
- Experience with Software Vendors & ability to work with Business Development in building strong ISV partner relationships.
- Technical ability to understand software & recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, & engage with product managers
- Eagerness to learn new technologies & share your knowledge with the community around you
- Willingness to make mistakes in a dynamic environment. Things are not always perfect, however you are someone that strives to improve process & adapts as needed to opposing priorities
- Domain knowledge & experience in one or more of identity & access management, threat detection, security analytics, UEBA, IGA, strong authentication, network security & API security is a strong plus but not required.
- Prior experience in sales engineering, technical marketing, or technical product management, partner architect, or technical evangelist.
- Bachelors of Arts or Science, with computer science background.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.