Manager, Expansion (HQ)
The Expansion Manager will play a critical role in defining Knotel's new market strategy globally. S/he will partner with leaders across the Real Estate, Launch, Design, Growth, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Legal & People teams to manage cross-functional projects that collectively drive Knotel's disruption of commercial real estate in new markets. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, & tenacious problem-solving, & the Expansion Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate & do our best work.
What Youll Do
- Partner with senior executives to drive Knotel's strategic priorities in new markets
- Develop cross-functional initiatives & manage local implementation
- Build & implement scalable processes, tools, & standards
- Recruit & train business units globally
Who You Are
You are a quick study who can get up to speed on an evolving business model & the role each team plays in its success. You are analytically-savvy & find energy through end-to-end project management. You can tailor your communication style to any audience & have the ability to effectively synthesize & manage up. Youre adept at helping others find clarity in their ideas & know how to engage in organic conversation without losing sight of the big picture. Finally, you apply emotional intelligence & thoughtfulness to every interaction, but not at the expense of humor & levity. You also have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience at a high-performing organization (consulting experience preferred)
- Operational skills that were honed in a start-up or tech environment (expansion at a high-growth startup is a plus)
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, CRMs, & other technology solutions
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in real estate, construction, design, and/or hospitality is a plus
- General athlete, excited to dive in & be hands on when needed
- Based in New York, open to travel (domestic & international)
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across nearly 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in late 2015, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.