Do you love using data to solve complex problems? Are equally creative & analytical? Interested in reaching key decision makers at the Fortune 2000?
Then CB Insights is looking for you.
You are an experienced & growth-oriented marketer with marketing automation & email marketing expertise. You understand a B2B funnel & know how to reach people at each stage of it. Youre familiar with technology trends & have knowledge of a wide breadth of industries. You consider yourself a technical digital marketer. Youre analytical, methodical, efficient, & always in search of how to do things better. You know how to use data to find opportunities, create successful workflows & run campaigns that drive results. Youre are familiar in working across multiple departments.
- Manage & optimize funnel of 30,000+ leads per month through personalized outreach & touches.
- Customize & segment outreach for 1.4 million contacts in database to increase conversion to opportunity. Something about Segmentation across personas & lifecycle.
- Work with marketing operations team to ensure accurate data on an individual level.
- Improve campaigns on an ongoing basis, including conversion optimization, A/B testing, running experiments, etc.
- Measure & report on the performance of campaigns, assessing against goals.
- Work across multiple teams to ensure a standard email practice for the CB Insights brand.
- Identify trends & insights & brainstorm new & creative growth strategies through marketing automation software.
- Own & organize mass email communications calendar for multiple external stakeholders & departments.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in campaign & email marketing, preferably for a B2B company.
- Excellent writing, editing, & communication skills.
- A team-player mindset with the ability to coach others.
- Robust knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Proficiency in analytics, marketing data, lead nurturing, email marketing, & conversion optimization.
- Experience using Hubspot (or Marketo), Mailchimp, & Salesforce.
- Understanding of email deliverability rules (CAN-SPAM) & GDPR laws.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or higher required
- 3+ years experience selling software or technology solutions, services, or applications
- Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying, & identifying deals you can close
- Strong communication & persuading skills
- Proven top performance in prior roles, with growing levels of responsibility
- Advanced working knowledge of technology, venture capital & emerging industry trends
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks & Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submithereand you'll be eligible for $5,000!