The Customer Relations Representative is responsible for answering inbound sales & customer service calls & making outbound sales calls in support of Betfair US & FanDuel gaming operations. Sells Betfair US & FanDuel premier account wagering casino & sportsbook services, provides outstanding customer service while responding to subscriber account management, financial transaction & wager history inquiries. Provides technical support to Betfair US & FanDuel subscribers for PC & mobile applications.
- Provides complete, accurate responses to subscriber calls regarding Betfair US & FanDuel gaming operations
- Resolves bet inquires regarding sporting rules.
- Performs multi-step deposit & database transactions accurately.
- Resolves account & billing inquiries from subscribers.
- Accurately describes & completes new account set-ups.
- Provides technical assistance to customers regarding PC & mobile wagering applications.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel & databases required.
- Sports knowledge preferred
- Data entry skills required
- Effective oral & written skills required.
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say & restate information to ensure understanding; Provide complete & accurate information; Maintain professional business standards at all times.
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing & casino regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment.
- 1 to 3 years customer service or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge & understanding of the online sportsbook or casino industry preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One to three years of experience in a customer service or sales position preferred.