Were looking for students who are driven by collaborative & creative environments to develop simple, innovative, & beautifully designed products that customers love to use.
As part of a product-driven & design-led company, you will be a big part of a small team of Product Designers owning core developments of the product, from inception to post-launch reflection. Asana is helping teams in 195 countries become significantly more productive with our leading work management platform. You will be designing beautiful experiences that make it as simple as possible for millions of users to adopt, use, & benefit from our product, helping us achieve our mission to enable all teams to work together effortlessly.
Asanas Product Design team is a tight-knit, collaborative group of designers from many different backgrounds who love combining research, data insights, & peer feedback into a user-centered design process. We pride ourselves on having a high Designer to Engineer ratio that enables you to do your best work on a balanced team.
What youll achieve
- Collaborate with our experienced designers to discover user problems & transform them into intuitive, human-centered interactions
- Be actively involved in the end-to-end design process of major features & iterations of an award-winning product (read stories on the Asana Design blog)
- Contribute to everything from the broadest strategic discussions to the specifics of a marketing campaign & launch.
- Design & prototype multiple ideas quickly, sometimes with customers, to validate product directions
- Partner with engineers as they build & ship ideas
- Experience career growth & personal development with world-class mentorship & development programs. According to a past intern, were really just one big family where everyone is encouraged to live healthy, balanced lifestyles.
- Actively pursuing a degree in design or a related field
- An online portfolio demonstrating your product design abilities
- Human-centered approach to designing products
- Strong UX, interaction, & visual design skills
- Passion for creating a high quality user experience, down to those little details that matter
- Strong collaboration & communication skills
- Curiosity & a constant desire to learn & improve
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.